Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Final Multisport Race of 2017

My race report for the Thousand Islands Duathlon is up. I think it was a successful end to the season for me. I'm happy moving forward as a duathlete for the next few years. Training two sports still gives enough variety to keep things interesting, and biking/running keeps things nice and flexible (unlike swimming). I think ultimately spending some time focusing on biking and running will make me a better triathlete when I return in a few years. And duathlon is a new challenge for me so despite just finishing this season I'm already excited about the next.
Taking the girls on a post-race tour of the Brockvillle Railway Tunnel

Now it's time to plan my running races for the fall and set some goals for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment